20:07 <kenvandine> #startmeeting LoCoCouncil 2017-12-11
20:07 <meetingology> Meeting started Mon Dec 11 20:07:51 2017 UTC.  The chair is kenvandine. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
20:07 <meetingology> 
20:07 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
20:08 <kenvandine> council members please wave to record attendance
20:08 * kenvandine waves
20:08 * svij waves
20:08 * gsilvapt waves
20:08 * Letozaf_ waves
20:08 * kyrofa waves
20:09 <kenvandine> just missing nhaines
20:09 <gsilvapt> FYI, I'm creating the minute page for this meeting. I'll take a previous sample and modify as we need and require.
20:09 <kenvandine> gsilvapt, thx
20:10 <kenvandine> anyone know what we need for a quorum?
20:10 <kenvandine> i'd imagine we have enough
20:10 <svij> I guess so
20:10 <svij> more than 50% :)
20:11 * nhaines waves
20:11 <kenvandine> yay!
20:11 <kenvandine> 100% attendance!
20:11 <kenvandine> ok... shall we move on to the re-verifications?
20:11 <gsilvapt> Yes
20:11 <kenvandine> #topic AZLOCOTeam
20:11 <kenvandine> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam/Re-validationApplication2017
20:12 <kenvandine> anyone here to represent AZLOCOTeam?
20:12 <pavlos> I'm here
20:12 <MajB> I am here from the AZLOCO Team
20:13 <kenvandine> the re-verification wiki page looks very thorough and kudos for being so active!
20:13 <MajB> Thank you
20:13 <nhaines> It looks like you've continued your great work this year.
20:14 <kenvandine> does anyone have questions for AZLOCO?
20:15 <svij> no questions from me, looks good :)
20:15 <kyrofa> Indeed, no question here either
20:15 <nhaines> I think things are pretty straightforward.  No questions from me.
20:15 <Letozaf_> ok for me too
20:16 <kenvandine> i guess we should vote
20:16 <gsilvapt> Yeap. I like their page and although the roadmap is ambitious, they have some members in their group so they are up for it
20:16 <kenvandine> #vote AZLOCOTeam re-verification
20:16 <meetingology> Please vote on: AZLOCOTeam re-verification
20:16 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (for private voting, private message me with 'vote +1/-1/+0 #channelname)
20:16 <svij> +1
20:16 <meetingology> +1 received from svij
20:16 <gsilvapt> +1
20:16 <meetingology> +1 received from gsilvapt
20:16 <kenvandine> +1
20:16 <meetingology> +1 received from kenvandine
20:16 <kyrofa> +1
20:16 <meetingology> +1 received from kyrofa
20:16 <Letozaf_> +1
20:16 <meetingology> +1 received from Letozaf_
20:16 <nhaines> +1 Good job, AZ team  :)
20:16 <meetingology> +1 Good job, AZ team  :) received from nhaines
20:17 <kenvandine> #endvote
20:17 <meetingology> Voting ended on: AZLOCOTeam re-verification
20:17 <meetingology> Votes for:6 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
20:17 <meetingology> Motion carried
20:17 <svij> congrats :)
20:17 <pavlos> thank you all
20:17 <kenvandine> thanks for the great work!
20:17 <MajB> Thank you LoCo Council
20:18 <kyrofa> pavlos, MajB thank you for all your good work, and for attending today
20:18 <nhaines> Thank you for your service to the Ubuntu community.  :)
20:18 <kenvandine> #topic MyanmarTeam
20:18 <kenvandine> anyone here to represent MyanmarTeam?
20:19 <kenvandine> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MyanmarTeam/VerificationApplication2017
20:20 <kyrofa> I'm afraid this loco looks relatively inactive to me
20:21 <nhaines> It does seem like outward events have dropped off sharply since the last two years.
20:21 <kyrofa> Most recent event listed in the verification app is 2016, and most recent post on the website seems to be for 16.10
20:21 <kenvandine> yeah, that concerned me as well
20:21 <gsilvapt> I was reading their page a few hours ago and it feels they are inactive since 2016. At least according to the provided information. I'd suggest they work up their page and/or show some activity and apply again in some time
20:21 <kyrofa> Flickr shows a 17.10 release party, though
20:21 <kyrofa> I agre with gsilvapt
20:21 <kyrofa> Looks like they have a community, but it needs more leadership
20:22 <gsilvapt> s/provided information/information provided
20:22 <nhaines> I'm sure there is leadership, but I'd like to see more information about their recent activities and their roadmap for thefuture.  I suspect that the application is simply incomplete.
20:22 <kenvandine> so do we vote?  or ask them to get added to the agenda when someone can be here?
20:23 <nhaines> I'd like to extend their verification provisionally and request more information from them for the next meeting.
20:23 <gsilvapt> +1 with nhaines
20:23 <kenvandine> +1
20:23 <kyrofa> +1 from me as well
20:23 <kenvandine> should we do a vote to extend 2 months?
20:23 <Letozaf_> +1
20:23 <gsilvapt> lets vote on that, kenvandine
20:23 <nhaines> +1
20:23 <kyrofa> Don't we meet once a month?
20:24 <kenvandine> yeah, but thought with the holidy
20:24 <gsilvapt> Yes, but I think the idea is to give a few months so they have time to prepare their stuff
20:24 <kenvandine> might be good to give them a little more time
20:24 <nhaines> Yeah, but it's all kinds of crazy holidays right now.
20:24 <gsilvapt> and there's that too
20:24 <kenvandine> we are behind
20:24 <kyrofa> Fair enough
20:24 <kenvandine> #vote MyanmarTeam Two month extension
20:24 <meetingology> Please vote on: MyanmarTeam Two month extension
20:24 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (for private voting, private message me with 'vote +1/-1/+0 #channelname)
20:24 <kyrofa> +1
20:24 <meetingology> +1 received from kyrofa
20:24 <kenvandine> +1
20:24 <meetingology> +1 received from kenvandine
20:24 <Letozaf_> +1
20:24 <meetingology> +1 received from Letozaf_
20:24 <gsilvapt> +1
20:24 <meetingology> +1 received from gsilvapt
20:24 <svij> +1
20:24 <meetingology> +1 received from svij
20:25 <nhaines> +1 Please improve the application and get back to us.  :)
20:25 <meetingology> +1 Please improve the application and get back to us.  :) received from nhaines
20:25 <kenvandine> #endvote
20:25 <meetingology> Voting ended on: MyanmarTeam Two month extension
20:25 <meetingology> Votes for:6 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
20:25 <meetingology> Motion carried
20:25 <kenvandine> #topic VenezuelaTeam
20:25 <kenvandine> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VenezuelaTeam/Re-validationApplication2017
20:26 <kenvandine> anyone here to represent VenezuelaTeam?
20:26 <elmudometal> i am VenezuelaTeam
20:26 <Naudy> I'm here
20:27 <x3mboy> I'm here too
20:27 <kenvandine> hello!
20:28 <gsilvapt> hi guys :-) I had a look to your application and I honestly think it is a similar case to Arizona. Well structure, nothing to point out. Very ambitious Roadmap, seems ok with your member's numbers
20:28 <gsilvapt> s/structure/structured
20:28 <svij> I agree :)
20:28 <nhaines> It looks like you have a lot of momentum built up.
20:29 <kyrofa> Yeah, easy review indeed
20:29 <tiagopolicarpopt> Hi again
20:29 <kenvandine> indeed
20:29 <nhaines> I noticed that there were less events for 2017 than 2016.  But it's still extremely impressive.  Is there anything that lead to this that you're concerned about?
20:29 <gsilvapt> The only question I have is: Why didn't you guys renew your membership?
20:30 <kyrofa> nhaines, there were like 100 in 2016. They probably got burnt out :D
20:30 <svij> hehe
20:31 <gsilvapt> he he
20:31 <kenvandine> lets hope not :)
20:31 <kenvandine> or... hope they feel refreshed
20:32 <tcarrondo> hi! still on time?
20:32 <Naudy> Problems with internet in Venezuela which have been many failures
20:32 <nhaines> kyrofa: They have nothing to be ashamed about for a strong 2017.  I just want to get a feeling for how things are going.
20:32 <nhaines> Naudy: that would be a good reason!
20:32 <kenvandine> agreed
20:33 <Letozaf_> sorry had a prolbem
20:33 <kenvandine> shall we vote?
20:33 <svij> yup
20:33 <kenvandine> #vote VenezuelaTeam
20:33 <meetingology> Please vote on: VenezuelaTeam
20:33 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (for private voting, private message me with 'vote +1/-1/+0 #channelname)
20:33 <kenvandine> #voters kenvandine svij gsilvapt kyrofa Letozaf_ nhaines
20:33 <meetingology> Current voters: Letozaf_ gsilvapt kenvandine kyrofa nhaines svij
20:33 <kyrofa> +1
20:33 <meetingology> +1 received from kyrofa
20:33 <nhaines> +1
20:33 <meetingology> +1 received from nhaines
20:33 <gsilvapt> +1
20:33 <meetingology> +1 received from gsilvapt
20:33 <svij> +1
20:33 <meetingology> +1 received from svij
20:33 <kenvandine> +1
20:33 <meetingology> +1 received from kenvandine
20:33 <Letozaf_> +1
20:33 <meetingology> +1 received from Letozaf_
20:33 <tiagopolicarpopt> I'm part of the loco team
20:33 <kenvandine> #endvote
20:33 <meetingology> Voting ended on: VenezuelaTeam
20:33 <meetingology> Votes for:6 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
20:33 <meetingology> Motion carried
20:33 <svij> tiagopolicarpopt: venezuela not portugal ;)
20:33 <kenvandine> congrats!
20:34 <kenvandine> we're looking forward to what 2018 has in store!
20:34 <nhaines> Good job, Venezuela Team.  Keep up the excellent work!
20:34 <x3mboy> :D
20:34 <elmudometal> Thz :D
20:34 <kenvandine> #topic Ubuntu Tunisia
20:35 <kenvandine> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TunisianTeam/ReVerificationApplication2017
20:35 <kenvandine> Anyone here to represent Ubuntu Tunisia
20:35 <tcarrondo> congrats Venezuela!
20:35 <x3mboy> Thanks
20:35 <Naudy> thanks to all
20:35 <gsilvapt> Keep it up, Venezuela! :)
20:35 <tiagopolicarpopt> Sorry i am on mobile web, i lost some messenger, svij
20:36 <svij> tiagopolicarpopt: no worries ;)
20:36 <tiagopolicarpopt> congrats Venezuela!
20:36 <gsilvapt> So, nobody from Tunisian LoCo?
20:37 <kenvandine> their team reports page ends at 2015
20:37 <kyrofa> This loco does not seem tremendously active, although their application indicates a fairly constant number of events per year, none of their other pages have been updated for years, and I see no website
20:37 <gsilvapt> My opinion is they are opting for an educating strategy to gain more members which seems plausible and I understand this problem some LoCos often experience. That said, they present an interesting roadmap and with focus on educating new people to Ubuntu and open source software.
20:38 <svij> I agree to gsilvapt
20:38 <nhaines> I also agree with gsilvapt.
20:38 <kenvandine> there has been recent activity on their mailing list
20:38 <svij> their mailing lists looks aktive too
20:38 <svij> kenvandine was faster than me :)
20:39 <gsilvapt> Well, we do not have a representative here but they could use other means of communication
20:39 <kyrofa> The loco verification page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/TeamVerificationGuidelines) lists a website as an example of an established resource. Does the lack of one here seem concerning?
20:39 <gsilvapt> Still, they use the mailing list for topics related to the LoCo so I don't know whether the ML is their main form of communication or not
20:40 <svij> we don't know much about the irc channel though
20:40 <svij> but I see some of the ubuntu-tn people around in other channels
20:40 <gsilvapt> The entire sentence says more than that, kyrofa: This requires some evidence that the team has established various resources (website, mailing list, listing of activities on the LoCo Directory etc)
20:41 <kenvandine> the wiki pages are quite out dated
20:41 <nhaines> Their Facebook pages seem at least semi-active (I don't use Facebook so I can't tell for sure).
20:41 <Letozaf_> They have done some presentations in 2017: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TunisianTeam/Presentations
20:41 <kyrofa> gsilvapt, yes, I said "an example" :)
20:42 <gsilvapt> kyrofa, sorry. Wanted to clarify that part a bit as it did not concern me too much. However, it concerns me the fact they do not have their LoCo directory updated or with much activity
20:42 <kyrofa> From my perspective, I see an application that is up-to-date but nothing else
20:42 <nhaines> kyrofa: but they have two webpages listed in the application.  :)
20:42 <kenvandine> yeah
20:42 <kenvandine> although the mailing list is active
20:42 <kenvandine> that's something
20:42 <nhaines> And they have clear plans for the future as well.
20:43 <svij> yeah, I guess we should advise them to update their pages
20:43 <gsilvapt> I'd vote positively as they are betting on educating new people. On the other hand, we could advise some general updates to their pages and keep an eye on their activity logs
20:43 <nhaines> Documenting their work will help their team and others as well.
20:43 <gsilvapt> True
20:43 <gsilvapt> Shall we vote?
20:44 <kenvandine> i wonder if they have meetings?
20:44 <gsilvapt> kenvandine, according to their LoCo directory, not since 2013 but I hardly doubt this is an updated information
20:44 <kenvandine> latest pictures is also 2013
20:44 <kenvandine> but they did renew in 2015
20:45 <kenvandine> shall we suggest they update the directory and some pages?
20:45 <gsilvapt> Ok, to be consistent that makes sense
20:45 <kenvandine> or... just vote to re-verify or not?
20:45 <nhaines> Yes, I think that's important.  And they seem to know it, according to their mailing list.
20:46 <kyrofa> Yeah, I think they need to update stuff
20:46 <svij> they also use facebook, didn't check how active that is
20:46 <kenvandine> not terribly
20:46 <kenvandine> some current stuff
20:46 <kenvandine> #vote Ubuntu Tunisia Two month extension
20:46 <meetingology> Please vote on: Ubuntu Tunisia Two month extension
20:46 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (for private voting, private message me with 'vote +1/-1/+0 #channelname)
20:46 <kenvandine> #voters kenvandine svij gsilvapt kyrofa Letozaf_ nhaines
20:46 <meetingology> Current voters: Letozaf_ gsilvapt kenvandine kyrofa nhaines svij
20:46 <gsilvapt> +1
20:46 <meetingology> +1 received from gsilvapt
20:46 <Letozaf_> +1
20:46 <meetingology> +1 received from Letozaf_
20:46 <kenvandine> +1
20:46 <meetingology> +1 received from kenvandine
20:46 <kyrofa> +1
20:46 <meetingology> +1 received from kyrofa
20:47 <svij> +1
20:47 <meetingology> +1 received from svij
20:47 <nhaines> +1
20:47 <meetingology> +1 received from nhaines
20:47 <kenvandine> #endvote
20:47 <meetingology> Voting ended on: Ubuntu Tunisia Two month extension
20:47 <meetingology> Votes for:6 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
20:47 <meetingology> Motion carried
20:48 <gsilvapt> The next LoCo is my own LoCo. Should I abstain from voting?
20:48 <kenvandine> #topic Ubuntu Portugal
20:48 <kenvandine> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PortugalTeam/Re-validationApplication2017
20:48 <kenvandine> Anyone here to represent Ubuntu Portugal
20:48 <tcarrondo> here! From Ericeira, Portugal :)
20:48 <kenvandine> gsilvapt, not sure :)
20:49 <tcarrondo> hi, all
20:49 <svij> hey tcarrondo
20:49 <DiogoC> me to, but tcarrondo is the representative
20:49 <nhaines> Thanks for being here.  :)
20:49 <DiogoC> too
20:49 <svij> familiar faces to the nicknames for me :)
20:49 <tcarrondo> hi, svij
20:50 <tiagopolicarpopt> Me too from portugal
20:50 <tcarrondo> and nhaines
20:50 <DiogoC> all
20:50 <DiogoC> :)
20:50 <kenvandine> great representation!
20:50 <kenvandine> says allot :)
20:50 <tcarrondo> I don' know how to mention here...
20:50 <tcarrondo> my bad
20:50 <kyrofa> I have a question on the application: what is the difference between events "Organized by the LoCo" and "events where we participated" ?
20:51 <tcarrondo> I'll answer
20:51 <tcarrondo> some events we are "just" invited to participate
20:52 <tcarrondo> and give talks
20:52 <nhaines> This sounds very humble.  Those still count as events!  :)
20:52 <tcarrondo> but those events are not organized by the LoCo,
20:52 <kyrofa> Ah ha-- so these lists need to be added together?
20:52 <nhaines> And it's a great way to get more exposure and give newer members experience without being overwhelming.
20:52 <tcarrondo> so we shouldn't get the organization credits for them
20:53 <kyrofa> Yeah this is great
20:53 <kenvandine> excellent application
20:53 <tcarrondo> thanks!
20:53 <kenvandine> any more questions before we vote?
20:53 <nhaines> Do you have any specific plans or wishes for the team in 2018?
20:54 <svij> I hope for an UbuCon Europe 2019 ;)
20:54 <kyrofa> Indeed. My only suggestion is to double check your wiki page, it looks a tad old. Make sure it's still relevant
20:54 <kyrofa> No more questions from me
20:54 <tcarrondo> Ubucon 2019? don't ruin the surpise...
20:54 <svij> hahaha
20:54 <nhaines> Haha!
20:54 <gsilvapt> :D
20:55 <tcarrondo> wiki page? It should be done! thanks
20:55 <kenvandine> #vote Ubuntu Portugal
20:55 <meetingology> Please vote on: Ubuntu Portugal
20:55 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (for private voting, private message me with 'vote +1/-1/+0 #channelname)
20:55 <kenvandine> #voters kenvandine svij gsilvapt kyrofa Letozaf_ nhaines
20:55 <meetingology> Current voters: Letozaf_ gsilvapt kenvandine kyrofa nhaines svij
20:55 <kyrofa> gsilvapt, I suggest you obstain, although I suspect it won't matter ;)
20:55 <kenvandine> +1
20:55 <meetingology> +1 received from kenvandine
20:55 <nhaines> +1
20:55 <meetingology> +1 received from nhaines
20:55 <svij> +1
20:55 <meetingology> +1 received from svij
20:55 <kyrofa> +1
20:55 <meetingology> +1 received from kyrofa
20:55 <Letozaf_> +1
20:55 <meetingology> +1 received from Letozaf_
20:55 <gsilvapt> 0 as it is my LoCo and this feel more adequate
20:55 <meetingology> 0 as it is my LoCo and this feel more adequate received from gsilvapt
20:55 <kenvandine> #endvote
20:55 <meetingology> Voting ended on: Ubuntu Portugal
20:55 <meetingology> Votes for:5 Votes against:0 Abstentions:1
20:55 <meetingology> Motion carried
20:55 <kenvandine> congrats!
20:55 <svij> congrats, keep up your good work :)
20:55 <DiogoC> :)
20:55 <kenvandine> and thanks for all the great work
20:55 <nhaines> Congratulations, and keep up the great work!  :D
20:55 <tcarrondo> :)
20:55 <kyrofa> Looking great guys, keep it up
20:55 <DiogoC> thanks
20:55 <gsilvapt> Thank you guys ::)
20:55 <Letozaf_> Congrats
20:55 <tiagopolicarpopt> :)
20:56 <tcarrondo> thanks!!
20:56 <kenvandine> #topic SwissTeam
20:56 <kenvandine> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/ReVerificationApplication2017
20:56 <kenvandine> Anyone here to represent SwissTeam
20:56 <tiagopolicarpopt> Thanks
20:58 <kenvandine> i guess we don't have a SwissTeam representative
20:58 <gsilvapt> Their information is not very clear. They seem active, but don't have a LoCo Directory nor is that up-to-date
20:58 <kenvandine> events seem quite lacking
20:59 <gsilvapt> Or is this a first-time request and thus they don't have a LoCo Directory?
20:59 <nhaines> It appears to me that they were concerned that they needed to be on the agenda to at least gain more time to finish the application.
20:59 <kyrofa> Yeah, judging from the Linux Day site they have things going on, but the application seems incomplete
20:59 <svij> the application also says DRAFT at the top
20:59 <kyrofa> Heh
21:00 <kenvandine> huge gap in mailing list traffic
21:00 <kenvandine> oct 16 to dec 17
21:00 <kyrofa> Ouch
21:00 <kenvandine> and dec 17 was about re-verification
21:00 <kenvandine> sounds like they might be trying to get the loco going again
21:00 <svij> but swiss is a bit different to other countries, since Germany has a strong community and many people are helping online over there
21:00 <kyrofa> Yeah, I say give them a two-month extension
21:01 <nhaines> Yeah, I think things look positive but we need concrete information.  They should have more time to get it to us.  :)
21:01 <kenvandine> ok
21:01 <kenvandine> lets vote on that
21:01 <gsilvapt> shall we vote on that?
21:01 <svij> yup
21:01 <kenvandine> #topic SwissTeam Two month extension
21:01 <kenvandine> whoops
21:02 <gsilvapt> vote not topic :P
21:02 <kyrofa> Haha
21:02 <kenvandine> #vote SwissTeam Two month extension
21:02 <meetingology> Please vote on: SwissTeam Two month extension
21:02 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (for private voting, private message me with 'vote +1/-1/+0 #channelname)
21:02 <svij> +1
21:02 <meetingology> +1 received from svij
21:02 <kyrofa> +1
21:02 <meetingology> +1 received from kyrofa
21:02 <kenvandine> #voters kenvandine svij gsilvapt kyrofa Letozaf_ nhaines
21:02 <meetingology> Current voters: Letozaf_ gsilvapt kenvandine kyrofa nhaines svij
21:02 <Letozaf_> +1
21:02 <meetingology> +1 received from Letozaf_
21:02 <kenvandine> +1
21:02 <meetingology> +1 received from kenvandine
21:02 <gsilvapt> +1
21:02 <meetingology> +1 received from gsilvapt
21:02 <nhaines> +1 Please continue working on your application and get back to us.  :)
21:02 <meetingology> +1 Please continue working on your application and get back to us.  :) received from nhaines
21:02 <kenvandine> #endvote
21:02 <meetingology> Voting ended on: SwissTeam Two month extension
21:02 <meetingology> Votes for:6 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
21:02 <meetingology> Motion carried
21:03 <kenvandine> #topic any other business?
21:03 <kenvandine> who wants to go update all the expirations?
21:03 * kyrofa waves, because I have no clue how
21:04 <nhaines> #vote Who wants to update all the expirations?
21:04 <kenvandine> great time to learn :)
21:04 <kyrofa> Exactly!
21:04 * Letozaf_ me too does not have idea
21:04 <nhaines> It's actually pretty easy.
21:04 <kyrofa> Letozaf_ we can split them unless someone else also doesn't know?
21:04 * nhaines hides /o\
21:04 <kenvandine> nhaines, we have a voluteer :)
21:04 <kenvandine> just change the date and enter a comment for why
21:04 <kenvandine> i can show you on the first one
21:05 <nhaines> I've done it before.  :)
21:05 * Letozaf_ ok looks easy
21:05 <kenvandine> nhaines, for kyrofa :)
21:05 <kenvandine> shall we confirm a date for our next meeting?
21:05 <nhaines> Sure.
21:06 <kyrofa> kenvandine, you do AZ, I'll do Myanmar, Venezuala, and Tunisia, Letozaf_ you can do Portugal and Switzerland. Sound okay?
21:06 <kenvandine> ok
21:06 <nhaines> Any questions, just ask in the IRC channel or Telegram group.  :)
21:06 <Letozaf_> ok
21:06 <kyrofa> Good deal
21:06 <kyrofa> Next meeting, Jan 8th, 2000 UTC?
21:07 <nhaines> Works for me!
21:07 <kenvandine> yeah
21:07 <kenvandine> works for me
21:07 <kyrofa> Anyone not gonna be here?
21:07 <Letozaf_> ok
21:07 <svij> yup
21:07 <kyrofa> Cool
21:08 <x3mboy> o/
21:08 <kenvandine> anything else?
21:08 <MajB> Thanks.  Good meeting.
21:08 <nhaines> Happy holidays to everyone, of course.  :)  Happy new year in particular!
21:09 <kenvandine> #endmeeting